WHY SHOULD YOUR COMPANY SPONSOR THIS EVENT?
The Latin American Congress of Ports combines an excellent academic agenda with a very intense social activity, which is an ideal setting to develop contacts and existing business relationships with the most important industry decision makers.
Even for those companies that haven’t participated on our congresses yet, this is the perfect opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the market and to meet face-to-face with those responsible for making the major port decisions in Latin America.
WHO CAN SPONSOR THE CONGRESS?
- Port Authorities and Private Terminals
- Stowage, Dredging, Towage, Crane and Software Companies
- Consulting companies in: Environment, Construction, Engineering Services, Insurance, Transport, Access control, Technology, Risk prevention, Cold storage, Human Resources and Fuel
- Shipping companies
- Tax Warehouses
- Logistics Activities Areas
- Free Zones
- Ship Repairs
- Customs Brokers and Forwarders
- Maritime Suppliers
- Surveillance and Security companies
- Universities or institutes of higher education with port-related courses
- International Media related to the port activity